Starting my blog...

I've been putting off creating my own blog for about a year or so. I've had good intentions but I never seem to give myself the time to do so. So, why now? What makes today so different? Nothing really. I've just become fed up with how I'm utilizing my own time. Life is too short to not go after the things you want in life. My driving motive for this blog is to provide a place for me to document lessons learned (often the hard way), my thoughts on new technologies, and provide a running dialog of my professional growth. I also intend to use this blog as one of many means to help improve my knowledge on any topics discussed while improving my communication skills (hopefully). I tend to be over-ambitious but we will see how this chapter turns out. My goal is to post new messages every few days. I think that is a reasonable expectation but only time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment