My favorite ssms Toolspack snippet

Sometimes we all need a good laugh.  One of the tools I use is the SSMS Tools Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).  Today, I learned that there are shortcut snippets for some of the more common SQL commands.  As I was looking through the snippet shortcuts, I had to laugh when I discovered the last default snippet entry.  Check it out and give props to the authors of this tool for creating the tool with a shortcut to express how we all sometimes feel! 

image

SSMS Tools is a free plug-in that you can download from http://www.ssmstoolspack.com/.  It does offer many other useful features.  I do recommend this tool as a nice enhancement to SSMS.  It really is a great plug-in and it deserves proper recognition as well.  Thank you for creating such a great tool and maintaining a sense of humor while doing so. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment